Wednesday 27 May 2009

my favourite piece of technology! :D


My favourite piece of technology is my music player. I got it 2 years ago with the money of my first job, I decided it was the best way to spent that money :D. I saved the most part of the music that I like (I couldn't save ALL of course), and also some videos (it's a mp4).
I always use it while I'm traveling. It's my way to relax, because everyday I spent 2 hours in the subway, and I use it when I ride my bike or while I'm running. Running and ride my bike listening music are one of my favourites things to do. I like it because I can't live whithout music, and I like use it when I'm on my own. I never go out of my house without it. My life would be a little boring if I would not have it. If you ask me it is one of the best invention of technology. :)

3 comments:

  1. Pau! is so great buy a thing with the money that you earn!! And a music player is the best i need to buy a new one for me :)
    see you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh Pola! you are in the right! the life without music is so boring! take care my dear friend! jiji see you at the college gooodbye :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. life would be so boring without music!!
    the time between home and college would be extremely boring!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete