Wednesday 13 May 2009

Hi!!!


Hello! I'm Paula, I study Veterinary Medicine, and live in Santiago with my parents and my brother. I also live with these two dogs, Dolly and Mara, who are my partners in everything :). Something I can tell you about me...I love listen Music, especially Rock & roll, I love tv, and painting, I study this career because all I want since I was in school is work in a zoo, that's my dream.


I really don't know what is like have a blog, but maybe it could be fun, and it's and oppurtunity to know about my classmates and try to learn english.

4 comments:

  1. ooh! i think that Dolly is so cute! :)
    and Mara is so crazy! :) i want to see them again jijiji
    take care polaac! see you! bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pau! I would like to work in a zoo too! :D
    Your dog Mara is so crazy and funny! =P
    Nice picture :)
    see you tomorrow! jejej...bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pau! Dolly and Mara are human names too!
    The name of my mother is Dolly!! Don´t you knew that?
    jo-jo-jo i´m just kidding :P
    and when i am angry with Sussy i use to call her " SUSANA :@!! " jijiji

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiii paula, nice pets, do you wannna work in a zoo? asome , but i prefer dogs and pigs jajaj! nice picture with your family

    i hope to see you in caburga next summer...
    =)

    ReplyDelete